|Free-Font.com was made by the developer of FontTwister and Typograf. If you try out this great font programs, then you also support Free-Font.com ;-) Thank you!|
13 documents found.
Search results for "Pinyin font".
Free Pinyin fonts on the Web : No font previews found.
Relevant web pages
Relevant web pages
- 1. pinyin font | Pinyin News - http://pinyin.info/news/tag/pinyin-font/
- Since my last examination of the selection at Google Web Fonts the number of font families for Latin Extended has reached 98 [edit: May 31, 2012: 188], with one new ...
- 2. Pinyin font | Pinyin News - http://pinyin.info/news/category/misc/pinyin-font-misc/
- Brasserie is a Pinyin-friendly script font. It’s free for personal use and US$11 for commercial use.
- 3. Pinyin Fonts Online - The Fool's Workshop - http://www.foolsworkshop.com/pfc/pinyinfonts.html
- Below are what a little bit of surfing turned up in the way of Pinyin Fonts. I became interested in Pinyin fonts after agreeing to host and create ...
- 4. Pinyin Font Converter 1.5.1 Download for Mac - Free Mac Downloads - http://mac.softpedia.com/progDownload/Pinyin-Font-Converter-Download-11076.html
- Pinyin Font Converter, mac, downloads, download links, language packs
- 5. Pinyin Joe - Chinese fonts in US Windows XP - http://www.pinyinjoe.com/pinyin/pinyin_XPfonts.htm
- Chinese language fonts available in US Windows XP, with example images, plus some advice on which to use and what you might want to add.
- 6. Download Pinyin Font Converter for Mac Free - http://mac.softpedia.com/get/Font-Tools/Pinyin-Font-Converter.shtml
- Pinyin Font Converter for Mac - The Pinyin Font Converter converts texts between some of the most popular Pinyin fonts that are available for Macintosh
- 7. Pinyin Font Converter - Free Download - Tucows Downloads - http://www.tucows.com/preview/204333
- In order to input Romanized Chinese in Pinyin using the four tones of Mandarin Chinese, special fonts are required to mark vowels with tones.
- 8. Pinyin Okay font - Jeroen Wiedenhof - http://www.wiedenhof.nl/ul/pyok-eng.htm
- Windows font for Hanyu Pinyin transcription ... Using Pinyin Okay. The Pinyin Okay font will display vowels with two dots (
- 9. Free Pinyin Fonts - http://www.free-fonts.com/font/pinyin.html
- Free Pinyin fonts overview. 23 fonts found. Preview, download and install the Pinyin.ttf file.
- 10. pinyin with tones - http://www.csulb.edu/~txie/PINYIN/pinyin.htm
- We would like to show you a description here, but the site you’re looking at won't allow us.
Please note: If you want to create professional printout, you should consider a commercial font.
Free fonts often have not all characters and signs, and have no kerning pairs (Avenue ↔ A venue, Tea ↔ T ea).
Check it for free with Typograf.