search - download - buy
the home of free fonts
10 documents found.
Free-Font.com was made from the developer of FontTwister and Typograf. If you try out this great font programs, then you also support Free-Font.com;-) Thank you!
Search results for "thai tahoma for illustrator font"
Free Fonts on the Web: No free font found.
Relevant web pages
1. Free Thai Fonts - Thai Language - slice-of-thai.com - http://slice-of-thai.com/fonts/
- Tasty morsels of information on Thai food, language, culture, and general silliness.
2. Typing In Thai? - Thailand Forum - http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/16241-typing-in-thai/
- Even then, the thai only appears in Adobe Illustrator and MS Word. ... Tahoma is one font that should work. For the applications that aren't working, are you ...
3. How to Type Pronunciation Guides - Thai Language - slice-of ... - http://slice-of-thai.com/type-guide/
- Tasty morsels of information on Thai food, language, culture, and general silliness. ... Tahoma et al. described above, the only fonts that you can use for Tiger, LP, and Thai ...
4. Adobe Forums: OTF Fonts Thai - http://forums.adobe.com/message/2274829
- Now, I installed an OTF-Font for Thai and the problems stay the same. ... Tahoma (that you already have installed, which supports Thai) some other fonts with Thai ...
5. Thai fonts - http://cg.scs.carleton.ca/~luc/thai.html
- Thai language font links, compiled by Luc Devroye. ... Vendor of Mac and PC fonts for several languages and from a variety of companies. Only commercial stuff for ...
6. Adobe Forums: Asian language (Thai) not displaying... - http://forums.adobe.com/thread/587082?tstart=0
- Context: I have Chinese fonts installed, not Thai; I have Arial Unicode MS installed on ... not use "Tahoma" font as font fallback in FTE for Thai language for ...
7. Presenting Islam in world's languages: Holy Quran, Books ... - http://www.islamhouse.com/fun_services/ext/get_subject_ext.php?f=EN&s=EN&key=52989
- Presenting the true Islam based on Quran and Sunnah, offering trusted and reviewed materials in more than 80 languages!
8. Does anybody have experience with asian type? | Typophile - http://typophile.com/node/72507
- thai: not sure if it's left to right, problems with type - chinese: from top to bottom ... use different fonts, so you need to choose the correct font for the ...
9. Chinese fonts - http://cg.scs.carleton.ca/~luc/china.html
- Links to Chinese fonts compiled by Luc Devroye. ... in space by reusing pierces of font outlines is useful for high quality (scalable) fonts on mobile devices and digital TVs. ...
10. MyFonts Support - http://www.myfonts.com/support/onepage.php?hc=5?refby=freefontscom
- Download fonts for Mac and PC at MyFonts, the world's largest collection of fonts online. ... For Macintosh, the two files are a PostScript Type 1 outline font (LWFN) and Font ...
Commercial Fonts: No commercial font found. Try a new search with thai!
Please note: If you want to create professional printout, you should consider a commercial font.
Free fonts often have not all characters and signs, and have no kerning pairs (Avenue ↔ A venue, Tea ↔ T ea).
Check it for free with Typograf.